Unrelated Nations

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unrelated Nations

DO NAT DISRESPEKT MII

Lovino's Application

Invité

Lovino's Application Empty Lovino's Application

Post  Invité Mon Oct 25, 2010 9:16 pm

Gakuen Academy Application:

Name: Lovino Vargas

Country of Origin: Italy

Date of birth: March 17, 1993 - Junior

Personality: In all honesty, I'm a lazy person who barely wants to do any work. The only reason I'm applying is because my grandfather wishes for me to become a better person. Due to his persistence, I'll honor his wishes and do my best to change my attitude towards school work. I can be short tempered at times, but through the school year I want to learn how to control my anger. I don't talk to people I don't really know, but I'm hoping that I can learn to be more social towards others.

Appearance:
    Eye Color: Hazel
    Hair Color: Dark Brown
    Height: 5'9"

In front of superiors, I try to look decent. Otherwise, I just wear casual clothing.

Favorite Subject:
    As far as subjects go, I don't have a particular favorite. I just try to get through my classes. But if I really had to choose, my favorite class would be anything that doesn't include too much effort. An elective, such as art applies, even though drawing isn't one of my strong points. Gym can be considered one of my favorites, but only when we play soccer.

Likes: I love getting sleep, and I sleep whenever I get the chance. Every now and then, I enjoy a decent game of soccer. I enjoy cooking every once in a while, however most of the dishes I make have a large amount of tomatoes in whichever shape or form (sliced up, made into sauce, etc.)

Dislikes: As I stated earlier, I'm considered very lazy, meaning I don't like working too much.

Hobbies: If I'm not studying, I'm usually doing some soccer drills, hoping that with enough practice, I can keep my Choreia (a disease restricting movement) in check. Otherwise, I help my grandfather tend to the garden back at home, where we usually plant tomatoes, grapes, and other kinds of fruits and even vegetables.

Quirks: I swear a lot and I have a habit of picking fights, which is something that I'm trying to refrain from doing.

Goals: I haven't decided on a goal concerning the distant future. However, I guess wanting to graduate can be considered my "goal."

Strengths: There isn't really anything that I'm good at, but I'm willing to give everything a try.

Weaknesses: I get tired really easily, and my movement is somewhat restricted.

Clubs/Teams: I'm considering the gardening club, as well as the soccer team.

Family:
    Grandfather: Luciano Vargas
    Mother: Sophia Vargas
    Father: Lorenzo Vargas
    Brother: Feliciano Vargas

Due to family complications, I live with my grandfather, along with my younger brother, Feliciano. However, every once in a while, we visit our parents.

Essay Portion(Explain why you should be accepted into Gakuen Academy):
    I think I should be accepted into Gakuen Academy because even though I'm lazy, I'm trying my best to better myself. Since there's a lot of diversity at this academy, I figured that this would be the perfect place for me to open up and talk to people from other cultural backgrounds.
    Arthur Kirkland
    Arthur Kirkland

Lovino's Application Empty Re: Lovino's Application

Post  Arthur Kirkland Mon Oct 25, 2010 11:41 pm

Lovino's Application Approved

Current date/time is Wed Jul 03, 2024 7:47 pm