Unrelated Nations

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unrelated Nations

DO NAT DISRESPEKT MII

2 posters

Feliciano's Application

Feliciano Vargas
    Feliciano Vargas

Feliciano's Application  Empty Feliciano's Application

Post  Feliciano Vargas Sun Oct 24, 2010 8:44 pm

Feliciano Vargas looked at his application boredly. Why did he have to fill out a form? It was so terribly boring, especially when he could be doing something far more fun, like eating pasta or sleeping. But Grandpa said he had to. It would give himself and his brother a better education and more opportunities to make friends. And that certainly sounded nice, though Romano didn't seem to think so. Feli set to writing.

Name: Feliciano Vargas, or Italia Veneziano, but no one but my brother calls me that.

Country of Origin: Italy

Date of birth: March 17(Sophmore)

Personality: I've been called a crybaby a lot, but I promise I'm not. I can work really hard when I put my mind to it, but I'm not so good with physically working, although I can run very fast if I need to.

Appearance: Um, I suppose I'm normalish looking. I have brownish eyes and auburn hair. Yhere's also this funny little curl sticking off the side of my head. Please don't touch it.

Favorite Subject: Art and music theory; Home ec.

Dislikes: Terrible food, running

Hobbies: Singing, painting [in Romano's handwriting: 'Being annoying.' "Hey!"]

Quirks: Um, I say "ve~" a lot when I'm happy. It's like a weird little verbal tic.

Goals: I want to make friends with others, particularly those who can protect me.

Strengths: Cooking, arts, cleaning.

Weaknesses: Extremely afraid of quite a lot of people. Especially if they act scary. I'm hoping to get over that.

Family: I live with my grandpa and my brother, Lovino.

Essay Portion:
    I would really really like to come study at Gakuen because it seems really fun and Grandpa says it will be good for me to meet new people and get an education outside of just the stuff he's been teaching me. And brother's going, so I want to go to. I guess that's all I really have for a reason, but if you could please accept my application, that'd be great~!
    Arthur Kirkland
    Arthur Kirkland

Feliciano's Application  Empty Re: Feliciano's Application

Post  Arthur Kirkland Sat Oct 30, 2010 2:55 pm

Feliciano's Application  1g7gu-approved

Current date/time is Wed Jul 03, 2024 7:21 pm