Unrelated Nations

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unrelated Nations

DO NAT DISRESPEKT MII

Poland's Application

Feliks Łukasiewicz
    Feliks Łukasiewicz

Poland's Application Empty Poland's Application

Post  Feliks Łukasiewicz Mon Sep 19, 2011 3:19 pm

Feliks was standing in front of Secretariate's doors. He sighed. He hoped he wouldn't regret his decision. He stared at the application in front of him. He made few steps forward.

Name(Of student applying): Feliks Łukasiewicz

Country of Origin(Gakuen Academy is know for its wide array of cultures and students from across the globe and we are always interested in those from abroad): Poland / Rzeczpospolita Polska

Date of birth(Please also include school year.): Junior / November 11th

Personality(Please tell us what makes you and what makes you different from other students.): I don't give up. I can smile even through pain and tears. I often try to just be myself and I try to smile. Maybe I'm shy. Maybe I'm too talkative.

Appearance(We must be sure that the student applying is a real person and highly committed and serious about this opportunity.): I'm not tall. I have blonde hair and green eyes.

Favorite Subject(What do you excel at?): History and Art.

Likes, Dislikes, Hobbies, Quirks, Goals, Strengths, Weaknesses, etcetera(Any extracurriculars?):
    Dislikes: I can't stand Chemistry...
    Hobbies: In my free time I ride a horse, spend time in the fresh air, and I like long walks. Sometimes I like playing violin, but nobody knows about it.
    Quirks: Sometimes I'm too loud and talkative...
    Goals: I want to be independent from others and I want to be stronger.
    Strenghts: I don't give up.
    Weakness: Sometimes I talk too much. I can say something before thinking about it. Oh, and I'm not good at Chemistry...

Family(Please list parents and/or parental guardians.):
    Mother: Izabela Łukasiewicz
    Father: Józef Łukasiewicz

I don't have got siblings.

Essay Portion(Explain why you should be accepted into Gakuen Academy): I want to be stronger and I believe your school will help me with it.

Feliks sighed when he leave the Secretariate. Well, he haven't got anything to do. He went away.

Current date/time is Mon Jul 01, 2024 5:59 pm