Unrelated Nations

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unrelated Nations

DO NAT DISRESPEKT MII

Swedens Application

Berwald Oxenstierna
    Berwald Oxenstierna

Swedens Application Empty Swedens Application

Post  Berwald Oxenstierna Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:24 pm

Name (Of student applying):
    Berwald Oxenstierna

Country of Origin(Gakuen Academy is know for its wide array of cultures and students from across the globe and we are always interested in those from abroad):
    Sweden

Date of birth(Please also include school year.):
    June 6, Senior

Personality(Please tell us what makes you and what makes you different from other students.):
    I'm quiet, but rather large. People tend to misjudge me because of my size.

Appearance(We must be sure that the student applying is a real person and highly committed and serious about this opportunity.):
    I have short, light blond hair and greenish-blue eyes. I wear a long blue overcoat with a matching hat, a black shirt and tie, and black pants, gloves, and boots; I also wear glasses

Favorite Subject(What do you excel at?):
    Architecture, and History

Likes, Dislikes, Hobbies, Quirks, Goals, Strengths, Weaknesses, etcetera(Any extracurriculars?):
    Likes: Architecture, art, debates/argumentsDislikes: Being misjudgedHobbies: Building furniture, artQuirks: Very quiet, but actually very playfulGoals: To have a great Furniture Company, and to be more open.Strengths: Building,Math,Lifting things, being quiet.Weaknesses:English, Science

Family(Please list parents and/or parental guardians.):
    Wife: Tino Väinämöinen
    Adopted son: Peter Kirkland

Essay Portion(Explain why you should be accepted into Gakuen Academy):
    I should be accepted into Hetalia Gakuen because you need someone with my talents. I will also be of great use if the building were to ever be damaged by a natural causes...or un-natural causes.

Current date/time is Wed Jul 03, 2024 7:17 pm