Unrelated Nations

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unrelated Nations

DO NAT DISRESPEKT MII

5 posters

Sex Education Self-taught

Francis Bonnefois
    Francis Bonnefois

Sex Education Self-taught - Page 2 Empty Re: Sex Education Self-taught

Post  Francis Bonnefois Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:58 pm

Francis smirked as he watched Arthur storm out of the class. He muttered, "So gay~." And rolled his eyes.
    "You see? Do not be afraid like ze Engleesh con! Ai am not afraid. Ai like men and women. Anythingthatmoves,really. Nobody shood be afraid to speak out about sexuality."
    He smiled as he heard a few girls giggle. He then jumped back up on the desk and lay down.
    "Back to ourrh regular point. What do you want to know?"
    He put his rose in his mouth again and wiggled his eyebrows.
    Ludwig
    Ludwig

Post  Ludwig Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:00 pm

"You were saying something about pleasuring a guy...?" At this point, Ludwig was beyond being embarrassed about this conversation. He pulled out a piece of paper, a pen, and got prepared to take notes.
    Antonibro F-Carriedo
    Antonibro F-Carriedo

Post  Antonibro F-Carriedo Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:02 pm

Antonio stared at Arthur's retreating back, feeling a bit guilty. It kind of looked as if the English boy had been crying before he left.

He didn't understand why he had been crying though.

Shrugging, he turned back to Francis. "We should teach them about the parts of a man's body that gives the most pleasure, si? Oh, we should have a demo!" he offered, smiling as he saw the notorious rose back at the Frenchman's mouth.
    Francis Bonnefois
    Francis Bonnefois

Post  Francis Bonnefois Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:04 pm

"Oui, Antonio. A demonstration would be good Wink Ahonhon France" France said, taking the rose out of his mouth.
    Invité

Post  Invité Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:08 pm

Lovino rolled his eyes and sat back down, still upset over this whole situation. I can't believe some people are actually going to take notes on what these bastards say. Wait...did they just mention a demonstration?! He facepalmed. "That's a stupid idea. Is a demonstration really all that neccessary," he wondered out loud.
    Antonibro F-Carriedo
    Antonibro F-Carriedo

Post  Antonibro F-Carriedo Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:09 pm

Grinning a bit more confidently, he went to the doorway and leaned against its frame, just in case the teacher would come back.

"Of course it's necessary, Lovi! So, any volunteers to help us demonstrate? Francis is good with his hands, I promise!"

Maybe that sounded like it was implying something? Antonio didn't really mind though. They were friends, and it was okay for friends to do that sort of thing, right?
    Feliciano Vargas
    Feliciano Vargas

Post  Feliciano Vargas Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:11 pm

Feli watched class go on with vague bewilderment. You know, I wonder where the teacher went.... He pulled lightly on Ludwig's sleeve. "Ve, what are they doing~?"
    Invité

Post  Invité Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:12 pm

Lovino's eyes widened. "You expect someone to trust that guy?!" he shouted as he pointed at Francis. He shook his head at Antonio. "I knew you were an idiot, but God...that's just wrong. I say we should just stop this before we all get in trouble."
    Antonibro F-Carriedo
    Antonibro F-Carriedo

Post  Antonibro F-Carriedo Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:15 pm

Antonio laughed and nodded as if the answer were obvious.

"Of course! Why wouldn't we trust Francis, after all? I think he's a good guy..." his smile darkened a bit as he continued, "Oh Lovi, you should show us how trustworthy Francis is! Is this your roundabout way of volunteering, mi tomatito?"
    Ludwig
    Ludwig

Post  Ludwig Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:16 pm

"Teaching, apparently." He said to Feliciano.
    Volunteers, he said? Ludwig thought about this... this WAS a good opportunity to learn... then again... he'd be learning in front of an entire class... and FELI... and... Feli had said he liked guys... but it was Feli. Feli probably was just confused. He probably thought it meant, 'Do you like to have friends who are guys?' There was no way Feli would like him, so, he went back to his usual thoughts of despair on Feli. Setting his resolve, Ludwig raised his hand.
    Invité

Post  Invité Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:19 pm

Lovino let out a low growl. He can't be serious, he thought. There was no way in hell that he would let that French bastard touch him. He'd rather die and do some other things he would never admit to, even in his mind. "Who the hell said that I was going to volunteer?! I refuse to be your test subject, you bastards! I wouldn't trust him even if my life depended on it!"
    Antonibro F-Carriedo
    Antonibro F-Carriedo

Post  Antonibro F-Carriedo Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:23 pm

Antonio raised an eyebrow at the German student, wondering if he really was going to volunteer. He looked like such a straight-laced student; this really was unexpected.

"Don't worry Lovi! See, Ludwig's volunteering. I guess he's braver than you. Go on up, Ludwig!" he exclaimed, trying to sound encouraging.
    Ludwig
    Ludwig

Post  Ludwig Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:25 pm

Awkwardly, Ludwig stood up.What in the name of Berlin did I just get myself into? He walked up his row, until he stood at the front of the class.
    Invité

Post  Invité Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:32 pm

Okay, now Lovino felt conflicted. Great, now you look like a wimp, he thought. Crap, what could he do? Alright, pros and cons. Pros, maybe some girls might think I'm cool for volunteering, or something. I guess that's about it. Cons, that guy will be touching me God knows where, and I'll probably be humiliated like hell...

God, this was a tough one.

Finally, he got up from his seat and glared at Ludwig. "Sit your ass down. I'll do it."

...what am I getting myself into, he thought as he walked to the front of the classroom.
    Feliciano Vargas
    Feliciano Vargas

Post  Feliciano Vargas Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:34 pm

Feli wondered absently what everyone was volunteering for. Then, he noticed a squirrel outside the window.
    Ludwig
    Ludwig

Post  Ludwig Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:35 pm

Ludwig glared at Lovino. "No. I volunteered first, I will go. Gott it?"
    His toned implied SRS BUSINESS.
    Antonibro F-Carriedo
    Antonibro F-Carriedo

Post  Antonibro F-Carriedo Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:37 pm

Antonio was a bit startled, admittedly, when Lovino Vargas decided to volunteer in place of the German. His face got a bit heated because this actually bothered him for some reason. He shook his head to regain his wits and tried his best to control the shaking of his hands by leaning back against them. He almost hoped the German would go up instead.

"Okay, so any time we plan to start, a man...should be sensitive near his neck! Place lots and lots of loving kisses there and you'll be just fine!" he said in a voice that he hoped didn't sound so unnatural. He gestured towards Francis, hoping he'd pick one of them and just start the demo.

Post  Guest Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:38 pm

Feliks was lost as usual. It seemed like he could never find his way to his class! He was sure the bell for the next period had rung, like, forever ago, but as long as he got to class the teacher wouldn't be mad, right? Looking at the door in front of him, Feliks assured himself that this was his next class and that nothing would go wrong. He swung open the door, loudly shouting as he barged in, "Hey! Like, is this Home Economics~?"
    Invité

Post  Invité Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:41 pm

Lovino continued to glare as he crossed his arms. "I don't give a crap if you volunteered first. I-I'm volunteering, and that's final!" he shouted, hoping that no one could sense the nervousness in his voice. As much as he "wanted to volunteer," what Francis could-no, what Francis would do to him was beyond him. Although, Lovino had a pretty good idea.

God, remind me why I'm doing this, he thought.
    Antonibro F-Carriedo
    Antonibro F-Carriedo

Post  Antonibro F-Carriedo Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:43 pm

The Spaniard lost his balance as the door suddenly opened behind him and he stumbled forward, glancing behind him at the new arrival.

It was a girl.

No...wait, it was a male. He was sure of it. Just a very feminine male.

"Oh, no, it's sex ed! We're doing a demo. You can stay and watch if you like?"
    Francis Bonnefois
    Francis Bonnefois

Post  Francis Bonnefois Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:47 pm

Francis was a big follower of "winner gets the prize" and since Ludwig volunteered first, he should get the prize Wink. He pulled Ludwig in front of the class and murmured, "Do not worry, I will be gentle."
    He kissed Ludwig's neck tenderly, putting his palms on the back of it, enjoying this immensely. Most likely innocent Wink
    Ludwig
    Ludwig

Post  Ludwig Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:51 pm

Ludwig bit his lip. He had heard Gilbert talk about how good France was before, because, within his group of friends, it was apparently normal to have 'friendly fucks' or 'group bonding threeways', but it was entirely different feeling it. Or, maybe it was different, because no one had actually touched him like this before.
    It felt strange, for it to be in front of an entire class.
    And Feli.

Post  Guest Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:51 pm

Feliks watched awkwardly as Francis and some, like, totally stupid German "demonstrated" for the class. LIKE, EWWWWW! What kind of Sex Ed is this?!

"Actually, like, I have class right now and I better be going!" he said, quickly running out and closing the door behind him.

Once outside, and still lost, he wondered if he should tell a teacher or something. Then, Feliks remembered the German's last season shoes. He'll be fine.
    Invité

Post  Invité Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:54 pm

Lovino heaved a sigh of relief. But for some reason, Antonio's comment still bothered him. Goddamn it...he thought. Gah, I guess I'll just go back to my seat. With that in mind, he shrugged and made his way back to the middle of the classroom.
    Antonibro F-Carriedo
    Antonibro F-Carriedo

Post  Antonibro F-Carriedo Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:55 pm

Antonio really was relieved that Francis had picked Ludwig instead of Lovino. Maybe his friend had picked up his brainwaves and had figured out how badly he would have murdered Francis if he had picked the cute little Italian.

........haha, as if he would do that. They were friends after all!

He couldn't help but smile as he went on to say, "And let your hands trail down the man's body, down to their hips! Because hips don't lie! A-ahem, anyways, ears are also a pretty sensitive place."

Huh, I wonder why that other student ran away so fast though....

Current date/time is Sat Sep 28, 2024 2:31 am