Unrelated Nations

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unrelated Nations

DO NAT DISRESPEKT MII

+12
Matthew Williams
Berwald Oxenstierna
Liechtenstein~
Wang Yao
Ivan Braginski
Principatu de Múnegu
Feliciano Vargas
Antonibro F-Carriedo
Wang Xiao Mei (Taiwan)
Francis Bonnefois
Arthur Kirkland
Tino Väinämöinen
16 posters

Introduce youself! (this forum is OOC)

Ivan Braginski
    Ivan Braginski

Introduce youself! (this forum is OOC) - Page 2 Empty Re: Introduce youself! (this forum is OOC)

Post  Ivan Braginski Tue Oct 12, 2010 8:09 pm

I was so confused before finding that out.
    Thank you, I can't wait till the treads are up~!
    Arthur Kirkland
    Arthur Kirkland

Introduce youself! (this forum is OOC) - Page 2 Empty Re: Introduce youself! (this forum is OOC)

Post  Arthur Kirkland Tue Oct 12, 2010 8:35 pm

Yeeaaah we really gotta work on thaat...

REMUS/CHLOE/LUDWIG. WE NEED TO WORK ON THIS. REMIND ME. OR I'LL NEVER DO IT.
    Tino Väinämöinen
    Admin

Post  Tino Väinämöinen Sun Oct 17, 2010 5:36 pm

You know, I can make them if you want. It's not a lot of work.
    Arthur Kirkland
    Arthur Kirkland

Post  Arthur Kirkland Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:45 pm

hush, Ceddy, I have it all planned out. Just sit tight and chance a snitch.
    Tino Väinämöinen
    Admin

Post  Tino Väinämöinen Mon Oct 18, 2010 9:28 am

Ok, ok.... >_>
    Arthur Kirkland
    Arthur Kirkland

Post  Arthur Kirkland Mon Oct 18, 2010 4:42 pm

heh, sorry. Bottom line: Don't worry aboot it.
    Invité

Post  Invité Fri Nov 19, 2010 8:48 pm

I am Criss, 5th year Ravenclaw, though I usually hang out with Slytherins...They can be nice, sometimes.

Embarassed

Oh well. =D
    Invité

Introduce youself! (this forum is OOC) - Page 2 Empty Holland is here for your little girls~!

Post  Invité Wed Nov 24, 2010 6:14 pm

I'm Beth, a friend of Chloe's. c: I'm 13, 'n stuff.

Yeah..

Post  Guest Wed Nov 24, 2010 6:42 pm

And by Chloe, she means me, seeing as how there is another Chloe.
    Invité

Post  Invité Fri Nov 26, 2010 8:17 am

*headwall*

I should know these things..
    Feliciano Vargas
    Feliciano Vargas

Post  Feliciano Vargas Sun Nov 28, 2010 10:22 am

Actually, I think there are three Chloes...

Post  Guest Sun Nov 28, 2010 10:36 am

Damn, really?
    That's not something I'm used to...

Post  Guest Sat Dec 11, 2010 12:54 pm

Heh
    I'm a bit late, but I'm bored so....
    I'm Chloe #3
    I happen to be the youngest on every site I go on ;-;
    I'm 11
    But
    Lauren(France) and Chloe(Germany) and Maddie and Noah(England and America) and Sarah(Italy) pretty much killed my innocence...:3
    So I have a mature mind.
    I like chocolate. And gum.
    And. Yeah.
    Kthxbai
    Feliciano Vargas
    Feliciano Vargas

Post  Feliciano Vargas Tue Dec 28, 2010 8:50 pm

*Glomps Tra*
    Yeah, we totally ruined you~ Very Happy homg
    Wang Yao
    Wang Yao

Post  Wang Yao Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:04 pm

So.
    I've actually been avoiding posting here because I personally think I'm pretty mundane.

I'm blonde, British, and annoying. I know Russia in real life. I already have a pretty good grasp of the forum because she has me read the chatlogs. Er. This sounds really forced, doesn't it?

Maybe I'll just write about how my mind works.

Well, anyway, like I said. Blonde, British, and annoying. My blood is mostly Finnish and it's type B positive. Funnily enough, I'm an optomist.

That sounds like 'optometrist.' I had a bad experience with an optometrist once. I went to get a prescription for contacts in order to get coloured ones for cosplay. My eyes are blue, but they needed to be green.

So anyway, I get fitted, right? and then I place an order for the contacts. But then there's a crash outside, so I go out there like, 'wtf' and then there's this guy. And I'm like, hey.

And he's like, hey.

And I'm like, what was that.

And he's like, Dunno. Then he chucked one of those magic towel capsules, the one where you put them in water and it makes a towel at me and makes a break for it.

All the while I'm like O-o

I love those towels. I still have it to this day. It has a dolphin on it.

Dolphins are supposed to be smart. I saw one when I went to Seaworld last year. I was like, LOOK WE'RE IN SEALAND

and my friend was like, THIS AIN'T SEAWORLD, THIS IS REAL AS IT GETS

and I was like hurr, but it is seaworld.

This was only funny because I was cosplaying Sealand to creep people out, yeah? Asa probably would've come with us if it weren't for ~important studies~ and ~many readings from the text~.

I'm not too smart even though I go to the same school she does and it's super-selective. I mean, in school I was always 'the smart one,' but now I'm surrounded by smarter people than me and now I'm the dumb blonde. Doesn't really bother me.
    Yay stereotypes.

So that was a tame trip into my mind. I hope you enjoyed it, I guess? And it would be nice if you never felt the need to come back because there's no telling what's going on in here. *taps forehead*
    Francis Bonnefois
    Francis Bonnefois

Post  Francis Bonnefois Wed Dec 29, 2010 10:03 pm

Are we still getting married?
    Invité

Introduce youself! (this forum is OOC) - Page 2 Empty Ciao from Milan

Post  Invité Thu Dec 30, 2010 6:32 pm

Hello everyone! Lorenzo's the name and fun's the game *awkward silence* *insert chirping crickets*
    Ahem, anyways, someone told me about this site *stares at the awesome epic person*
    Strangely enough, even though I was born and raised in Milan, I don't speak a word of Italian although I'm trying to learn. My appearance might vary, since my mom travels a lot and once I get back home to Milan, the time difference might affect it too.
    Er...anyways, I hope we can all get along =]
    Liechtenstein~
    Liechtenstein~
    Admin

Post  Liechtenstein~ Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:14 pm

Well hi there! My name is Sarah (that's original). I RP as Wy, Ginny Weasley, L from Death Note, Legolas and Pippin from LOTR, and...others. I'm 14 years old and am currently calling Nashville my home! =D
    Feliciano Vargas
    Feliciano Vargas

Post  Feliciano Vargas Mon Jan 31, 2011 7:58 pm

My amazing name twin~! *Hugs Ginny*
    Dude, what was up with the past generation? They were all like HURR LETS NAME OUR DAUGHTERS SARAH. And now it's confusing to go out in public!
    *End mini rant*
    Liechtenstein~
    Liechtenstein~
    Admin

Post  Liechtenstein~ Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:46 pm

Herp a derp let's name make a baby and name is Sarah.

It can get pretty confusing. That's a given.

Post  Guest Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:55 pm

Hai My name is Evelyn and i'm 14... i like RAINBOWS! and awesome stuff... I'm pretty random when bored and yea (ouo)b i love squiggles ~ 83 =D daww kyaa and emoticon Very Happy

Post  Guest Sun Feb 20, 2011 4:47 am

Well hello there! I'm Catalina and I'm 14, nearly 15 in March the 15th Cool
    I live in England, London (capital, YAY!) but I have a South American background :3 ...But I keep on getting Es in my spanish Oral exams. *facepalm*
    Im in year 10 and going to college/Sixth form in two years O: Can you believe that...? (16 and in college...It shocks me too XD)
    WELL.
    About me...I like drawing Very Happy and Listening to music, Roleplaying aaaand I happen to swear alot. I can adapt to new things X3
    I don't like...uh...Oh yeah. I'm vegetarian, but it's not all "Cute animals! They were alive once blah blah" its more of, it doesn't taste nice and it looks...nasty. I'm okay with cooking it though. AND ON THAT BOMBSHELL. I hope we get along despite my weirdness Very Happy Bye~

Introduce youself! (this forum is OOC) - Page 2 Empty Hee hee!

Post  Guest Mon Mar 07, 2011 5:56 pm

My name is Heyli and i'm 15 ~

I live in Florida! I like anime, eating, and people. Comebine the two last words.. Tee hee! Italy Likes
    Arthur Kirkland
    Arthur Kirkland

Post  Arthur Kirkland Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:30 am

Hi! Welcome to the site!
    Sooo, we're pretty lay about actually RPing in the forums (as you can probably tell. Heh.)
    A lot of our RPing is done in the chatbox (about 95% Orz). Feel free to pop in at any point in time~!
    Invité

Post  Invité Sat Mar 26, 2011 3:48 pm

HEY.

I'm Beth, I'm at the ripe age of 13, and I like Hetalia. ;w;

I also like Homestuck but that isn't relevant. :DD

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 28, 2024 1:12 am