Unrelated Nations

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unrelated Nations

DO NAT DISRESPEKT MII

Norway's apllication

Lukas Thomassen
    Lukas Thomassen

Norway's apllication Empty Norway's apllication

Post  Lukas Thomassen Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:09 am

Name: Lukas Thomassen
    Country of origin: Norway
    Date of Birth: May, 17, Senior

Personality: I basically lack all emotions. Some have said that my blank expression is "plastered to my face". I can gladly pass classes with strait A's with the same face I choke Mathias with his tie for making an unruly comment. I do not like when people are loud and obnoxious. I am a quiet learner and do not participate in loud activities (though I do occaisionally, but with extreme reluctance). I prefer to work alone than in groups.

Appearance: I have short, light blond hair with the left part of my bangs pulled back. My eyes are a blue/indigo that people have been known to "get lost in". I'm not tall, but I'm not particularly short either.
    Favourite subject: My favourite subject would be history and languages, though I excell and enjoy music. i play the violin and some piano (though not very well).
    Likes: I like when things are quiet and peaceful, I often like being alone.
    Dislikes: I don't like when people are loud and noisy, or when Mathias is making unnecessary comments.
    Quirks: I can see "mythological creatures"... They're real people.
    strengths: People can't tell what I'm thinking most of the time, I'm quiet, I'm a good listener.
    weaknesses: People can't tell what I'm thinking most of the time, People think I'm crazy when they see me talk to "myhtological creature".
    Family: when I was very young Mathias raised me though he is not a parent. Take care of myself now, and my little brother is Emil (Ice-kun).

Essay: I believe I should be excepted because I have much potential and Gauken acadamy could help me reach my potential, and do better as a nation. I am already a strong country, but I do not do well at making alliances outside the Nordic region of Europe. extending my knowledge of the world and Alliances would be helpful to me. at Gauken I can do just that.

Current date/time is Sat Sep 28, 2024 2:29 am